Performance-based Specifications for Cement and Concrete
For cement manufacturers to offer a market-driven portfolio it is necessary to understand present and future customer and market demands. The trend towards more performance-based specifications is a topic currently being discussed in various contexts. The aim of the seminar is to inform about and discuss this and other current and anticipated developments and trends.
R&D staff, sales and marketing staff
- Performance principles in EN 206: 2013
- Key parameters and requirements for durability performance concepts
- Case study: Development of an ASR performance test
- Experiences with performance concepts in Austria
- Case study: Laboratory freeze-thaw tests and their transferability to practical conditions
- Prediction of concrete durability by indicators
- Durability resistance classes
|Date||Venue||Nearest airport||Price||Registration deadline|
|21-22.06.2017||Vienna, Austria||Vienna International||1,350.00 EUR||01.06.2017|
The above price is for ECRA members only. Non-members will be charged double. There is a discount of 25% for each additional participant from the same company address.
Sorry, the registration is closed already.