Modern Clinker Cooler Technology
Objective:Overview of the newest developments in clinker cooler technology and operational experiences from the past years
Target Group:Plant managers, production managers, process engineers, plant design engineers
Description:The recovery of heat from burnt cement clinker has a decisive influence on the total energy consumption of the clinker burning process. Progress in clinker cooling technology in the past years has led to a substantial improvement in the thermal efficiency and availability of the kiln plants. The composition and properties of the clinker are crucially affected by cooling conditions. This seminar will give an overview of modern clinker cooling systems. Operational experiences with the latest developments will also be presented. The seminar includes a visit to the Leube plant in St Leonhard, Austria.
- Influence of burning and cooling conditions on clinker quality
- Importance of clinker cooler operation on the energy efficiency of the clinker burning process
- Operational experiences with the CemProTec Smart Glider walking-floor clinker cooler in Lägerdorf
- Operational experiences with the thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (Polysius) Polytrack Cooler
- Operational experiences with the Claudius Peters Cooler
in Untervaz (Holcim)
- Operational experiences with the FONS grate cooler at the Lukavac cement plant
|Date||Venue||Nearest airport||Price||Registration deadline|
|27-28.06.2018||St. Leonhard, Austria||Salzburg||1,350.00 EUR||08.06.2018|
The above price is for ECRA members only. Non-members will be charged double. There is a discount of 25% for each additional participant from the same company address.