Online Seminar: New Emission Abatement Technologies for NOₓ, CO and Organic Compounds
Apart from this, a further reduction of the emissions of CO and organic compounds is also an upcoming issue in several countries, especially in connection with the utilisation of alternative fuels and raw materials. In several cases, the new legislative requirements can be met only with the application of efficient end-of-pipe abatement measures. This seminar will provide an overview of upcoming abatement technologies and present operational experiences from different full-scale installations.
- Introduction to catalytic measures for emission abatement in the cement industry
- Further development of DeNOx catalysts for improved reduction of organic compounds
- Catalyst types for applications in the cement sector
- Long-term experience with the appliaction of the LD-SCR process for NOx reduction
- Operational experience with the RTO process from a European cement plant
- Operational experiences with DeCONOx technology from a European cement plant
- Regeneration of SCR catalysts
|Date||Venue||Nearest airport||Price||Registration deadline|
Sorry, the registration is closed already.