Online Seminar: Concrete Technology of the Future
Regional bottlenecks in the supply of raw matertials for the production of cement and concrete already exist today, and the goal of climate neutraity will also challenge concrete construction. How does the concrete sector face these challenges in the long term? What potential with regard to concrete production exists and how do certification and standardisation support decarbonation and the resource efficiency of cement and concrete?
- New CO₂ module at the Concrete Sustainability Council
- How to support decarbonisation and resource efficiency with:
- Ultrasound technology in concrete production
- The use of concrete admixtures
- Proactive quality control using machine learning
- The role of technical assessments and standards to support the decarbonisation
and resource efficiency of cement and concrete
|Date||Venue||Nearest airport||Price||Registration deadline|
Sorry, the registration is closed already.